While reading:

My partner Andy's Blog for this Project

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Toon Line is Working!!!!

Before

After
Design by Matt Williams, Shader Inspired by http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69086
and many other forum posts, Assets from UDK

OK so after weeks upon weeks of working on this toon line shader.  I finally found out that there is a little checkbox in on the "Screen_Pos" node in the material editor that says "Screen Align", all that I had to do was check that, plug my material into a post-process chain, and apply to world properties.  Anyways, I am tired of looking at this, so I'm gonna go get some sleep.  Woohoo!!!

PS-I now have about 5 working toon shaders after discovering this

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh it's better then Borderlands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and its post-process, which means we can put w/e kinds of normal maps and spec maps that we want on our models.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazb*lls!

    The current level of toony-ness fits the feel of your world perfectly. Just a point of curiosity: is there a way to increase the toony-ness of it?

    ReplyDelete